1. What are your reasons for having a LJ?
To post stuff I have written and to make friends.
I can eat whole tubes of Fruit Pastilles and not get sick. (I'm not sure if that's a vice or a freaky ability...)
3. What would you do with a million dollars/pounds?
Give half to my mam and dad, put half in the bank (but probably save a hundred quid or something for now).
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
London, 'cos I went there with some friends last December and it is amaaaazing and beautiful and just amazing :D
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
It depends on who I'm with, but mostly introvert, I'd say.
6. What are five things that made you happy lately?
Music, reading, sleeping over at my friend Nicola's house :D, getting my new My Chemical Romance schoolbag, Fruit Pastilles
7. Do you trust easily?
Depends on who I have to trust.
8. What is your earliest memory?
Not sure, but I can remember back to when I was 4 and I got a random little certificate 'cos I was the only one in my year who could read.
9. Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
My sister has been playing really bad music on her laptop non-stop, and she has lost her headphones; I can't go to the We Are Scientists gig in my town on Tuesday 'cos I am too young, and it is almost time to go back to school! :(
10. What is your best quality?
Apparently I'm pretty intelligent.
11. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tuna, 'cos I'm weird :D
12. What are you in 5 years?
Hopefully going to university after having finished sixth form.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A nice, funny person. Pretty troubled, from what I've read on his LJ, but nice nonetheless.
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor, so long as I love the person I'm married to.
16. Name a food that you absolutely hate.
17. What's better to give or receive?
18. What is your oldest userpic and why has it survived when you delete the others?
It's blue and it says: "Before Bella Swan moved here, we all thought he was gay..." and I've had that for ages 'cos I though it was funny and I couldn't be bothered to change it. I need to...
19. What would you do if your biggest man/woman crush propose you?
Probably laugh 'cos I'm too young to get married and he just wouldn't.
20. Do you believe love at first sight?
21. What would you name your kids?
Isobel Helena (after the MCR song) and/or Eva Juliet (after the Dire Straits song Romeo and Juliet), and maybe Blake for a boy. God, I'm way too young to be thinking about this stuff.
I tag anyone who reads this, unless they've already done it.
Meh, kei_the_ripper tagged me so now I have to fill in this little doo-dah.